Author Topic: Recommendations for agent to manage villa: maintenance, pool, liaison for lets  (Read 4807 times)

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
We are looking to change our agent who currently does full garden & pool maintenance plus service for lets in villa i.e. key handover to clients (lets), delivery of welcome packs, arrange cleaning villa prior to let, linen change, meet & greet service, check for damage after lets, arrange quick reliable fix for non working things such as air con unit, toilet problems etc. Is there anyone out there who is a) honest 2) reliable 3) responds promptly to fix problems as outlined 4) speaks English and responds reasonably fast to emails or phone calls? We'll be out in mid September and able to meet them at that time. Any recommendations much appreciated!

Offline Partygirl

We use Rainbow Property Services based in Calis. They are very very reliable and lovely people.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Olga and Cenk at intuturk

Offline mog

• Newly Registered
After living here for around 5 years, (relative newcomer compared to some), please excuse me for sounding a bit cynical, but good luck with ALL your requirements. Maybe 2 out of 4 at best.

Offline Lotty

Different prospective, we don't own property, but rent a place for 12+ weeks each year. It's English owned and run by Rainbow properties. We have found them very good for anything we need. Visit promptly for queries, or to replace anything not working, mend leaks etc. they're very friendly English/Turkish.

Offline Gordon Smith

Rainbow Property Care are the best in Calis

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Thanks Gordon, Lotty, Trainer, Partygirl, and Mog for your recommendations. Rainbow Property Care seem excellent - what is their email, phone number, website and name to contact please? Mog, your warnings are justified I'm sure as so far with our dealings with our existing agent/builder we've had "promises, promises", friendliness but more often than not, very slow action and sometimes no action.

Offline jrichards1

Offline loiner

Rainbow properties seem to have a good name well at least I have not heared bad comments

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
After living here for around 5 years, (relative newcomer compared to some), please excuse me for sounding a bit cynical, but good luck with ALL your requirements. Maybe 2 out of 4 at best.

Generally I would agree with you but the reply above yours is an exception  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf