Author Topic: How much for six months residency please  (Read 17498 times)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
Re: How much for six months residency please
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2016, 10:33:32 AM »
So if we can all suddenly apply for two-year residencies, I wonder what are they going to do about the health insurance requirement.
Maybe there'll suddenly be a new, two-year policy that meets minimum requirements for a ridiculous price......

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2016, 10:48:03 AM »
Burası Türkiye!

JF

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2016, 11:43:49 AM »
 Burasi Turkonomiks.   ;)

Offline Inspector

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2016, 09:08:33 AM »
So if we can all suddenly apply for two-year residencies, I wonder what are they going to do about the health insurance requirement.
Maybe there'll suddenly be a new, two-year policy that meets minimum requirements for a ridiculous price......
Yes there is two way,
1-) They can allow 2 year health insurance contracts. (Todays regulations Health insurance contracts can't be done shorter and longer than one year.)
2-) They may make you sign a paper that you have to post a new health insurence contract to Residence office for the second year. (For example on Long term residence permits they send applicant their residence card and asking for criminal records paper to be send them in six month. Also they warn applicants that their residence permit will be canceled if they dont do that in six months. )

Offline Troy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2016, 05:10:16 AM »
Health insurance contracts can only be issued for one year. This is because of the statistical tables they use to determine health insurance prices, and these tables only project out for one year. Just because the DGMM is offering a two-year STRP, it doesn't mean they can force the insurance companies to have to project out for two years. That is not going to happen. You will simply be expected to renew your health insurance policy when it comes due. Otherwise, if you let it lapse, your residence permit may be canceled.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2016, 20:03:40 PM »
Can anyone clarify for me please re the 90 out of 180 days rule as im not totally sure I am working my dates out right!
For instance I had 90 days this year spread out over three different trips each trip counting back from day of departure, my question is do i definetely need to stay out of Turkey for 90 days until I can return, as if i was to start counting back now to a 180 day period prob my April and May days would not count...
Thanks for any help...

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2016, 07:42:41 AM »

Offline Inspector

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2016, 08:24:56 AM »
The period of stay in Turkey provided by the visa or visa exemption cannot exceed ninety days within a period of one hundred and eighty days. In case that foreigners, who have stayed in Turkey ninety days within a period of one hundred and eighty days, come to Turkey again; unless there is another matter preventing them from entering into Turkey at the border gates, they are required to enter into Turkey by filling the ‘Residence Permit Conditional Entry Information Form’ and apply for residence permit to the Governorate of the city they reside within ten (10) days as of the date of entry.

System is simple, when you come to Turkey, police computer system automatickly counts the days you stayed in Turkey in last 180 days and if less than 90 days system lets you enter the country.
If it is 89 days you can enter to leave the country same day. System counts the the day you entered as one day and the day you leaved as one day. If you enter at 23.59 you lost one day for just one minute.
For example, you are at the border to enter, Today 1st of December system will start counting the days you stayed from 4th of June. (some months 31 days)
Another example, If you want to come to Turkey every month for 14 days you will not have any probs becouse you will not complete 90 days in 180 days. You will just need to renew your e-visa when expires.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2016, 22:43:02 PM »
Thank you for your post Inspector, I have been sat here for the last hour and half with a 2017 calender counting backwards 180 days from various dates ready for when Easyjet release the final flights of the season tomorrow sadly I dont think I can have all my days without getting residency.
Can you tell me please if we get residency and health insurance will we still need travel insurance as well?
Thank you in advance

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2016, 22:51:17 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf