Author Topic: Hisaronu Dolmus  (Read 3357 times)

Offline ColinT

• Portsmouth, UK
Hisaronu Dolmus
« on: February 20, 2006, 09:30:29 AM »
We want to have a night out in Hisaronu to meet some friends who are staying there whilst we are in Calis in June.  Does anybody know if a Dolmus goes straight there, or do we have to change in Fethiye.  Or do you think a taxi there and back would be best option (and cheap!)?  They will also be doing the same one evening, coming down to Calis to visit us.  Suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline Diana

Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 09:58:09 AM »
You have to change dolmus.  Depends on how many of you there are for a taxi.  Can be quite costly.  You might consider getting a crowd to go by mini-bus. Over Xmas on a couple of nights I got chatting to several groups who were up for going out and we got a mini-bus to collect us from a bar and take us up and collect us some hours later.
Worked well.
Dx

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 10:30:08 AM »
Colin,

The dolmus will be quite easy and the change in Fethyie a doddle. However, if you decide on a taxi make sure you ask and agree for the price before you get in - that way you will not get stung.

Stoop

Offline lindi

Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 11:14:55 AM »
We are in Ovacik and usually get a dolmus to calis as the change in Fethiye is no problem and we get a taxi back if we go for the evening.

lindi :)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 13:54:08 PM »
We usually have a trip to Olu Deniz from Calis and have tried both options. The dolmus is easy peasy & cheap but boring! Its a longish journey up the mountain- ok in summer when the evenings are light but as it gets darker and you cant see anything it seemed to take hours! It doesnt actually- door to door from Calis took an hour. Also done the taxi option and agreed a return price in advance- cant remember what only that we all agreedd it was worth it!

Offline gt

Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 21:30:32 PM »
Hi i would recommend as lindi does get the dolmus there and jump a taxi back

Offline ColinT

• Portsmouth, UK
Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 09:24:20 AM »
Thanks for all your help.  Just the 2 of us, so Dolmus there and taxi back sounds like best idea.  I'll let you know how I got on when I return home in July!

Another question - Any bars in Hisaronu anybody would recommend/discourage for a good night out (music OK, but Karaoke NO!)

Offline BabaYard

Hisaronu Dolmus
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »
Our favourite is Hustlers bar on bar street. They welcome all ages, have constant free entertainment and play a variety of music to suit all. Walk down to the end of the strip where you will reach a mini roundabout. Go straight on (don't turn right) and Hustlers is just up on the right.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf