Author Topic: Light shops in Fethiye  (Read 4164 times)

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
Light shops in Fethiye
« on: September 29, 2016, 15:14:07 PM »
Can anybody suggest the location of the best light shops in Fethiye for ceiling lights please. The one we originally used when we bought our property has gone. Thanks

Offline Libra

Re: Light shops in Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 15:24:04 PM »
There is a place called Fethiye Light Center on the road to Antalya , they have plenty of choices.

This is the web page : http://www.fethiyelight.com/

This is the location map : http://www.fethiyelight.com/ulasim

This is the facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Fethiye-Light-center-360904617333796/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 16:17:39 PM »
We have used one on the Gunlukbasi Road. Coming from Calis towards Fethiye it is just before the big Kipa on the oppoiste side. (The right)  It is a big stand alone shop.  We updated a lot of our lights from this shop.  There are 4 floors of lights to see and the selection is fabulous.  They will send an Electrician out to fit the lights.  The guy came out the next day and fitted all our last lot of lights.  We started with this shop with one, light then another and then more as we were so pleased with the lights, the price and the service.  I will try and see if we have a card with the shops name, failing that, will have a look this week when we drive passed.

Offline buzz58

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 21:13:33 PM »
Brilliant light shop called Still,think this is the same place Jackie is thinking of.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 21:43:41 PM »
Yes, that is the name of the place.  Great shop and lovely man and wife who run it.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 11:18:06 AM »
Thanks.
Tried Still.
Lovely shop, but can get most of the lights they have in other shops at 75% of the price.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 13:09:01 PM »
Wow,  We thought the lighting we got was really cheap from  Still and great quality,  We want another light fitting,  so please can you tell me the names of these other shops that are 75% cheaper, as we have been to many shops looking at lights but have never seen any with such discounts,  cannot  recall seeing the lighting we got from Still in other shops.   Looking forward to reading your reply with details, before we go back to Still.  I always like a bargain.
If you have images of the ones you have bought and prices that would be great.

Offline faymoore

• Enjoy your life,this is not a dress rehearsal!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 13:13:28 PM »
Wow,  We thought the lighting we got was really cheap for Still and great quality,  We want another light, so please can you. Tell me the names of these other shops that are 75% cheaper, as we have been to many shops looking at lights but have never seen any with such discounts.   Looking forward to reading before we go back to Still.

I read the post from Strange as 75% of the price Jacqui ( 25% less)..but nethertheless a good saving!  :)

Dave.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2016, 13:16:09 PM »
O.K. My mistake 25% off, so looking forward to a reply from Strange.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 14:01:24 PM »
Sorry, I should maybe have said 25% 'off', rather than confusing by saying 75% 'of'.
The shop we saw the lights we were looking at cheaper was on the road left from the Otogar roundabout (if you are coming from Calis).
I can't remember the name but I have their card at home and will dig it out tonight.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf