Author Topic: Fethiye hotels  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Fethiye hotels
« on: December 29, 2018, 19:25:48 PM »
Are the Fethiye hotels like Yacht Classic and Alesta Yacht open in the winter months anyone know and if so are they equipped for winter as in hot water and a bit of heating...they are coming up on a lot of the booking sites but also so are a lot of the Calis hotels showing as open and i know they are shut! Thanks   :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Fethiye hotels
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 19:48:23 PM »
The Mara Hotel in the centre of Fethiye is definitely an 'all year round' one.

http://www.marahotels.com/

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 05:47:04 AM »
Orca Carnival on the harbour do some good winter deals

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 06:49:00 AM »
Yacht Classic definitely stay open all year

Offline daveG

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2018, 12:19:13 PM »
Jan 2017 saw us stay at a number of hotels in Fethiye centre including..Ece Saray (best for breakfast very traditional) Yacht Classic (Best Overall) and Orca Carnival (Great harbour side location and a 25% reduction on lunch and evening dinner).All geared up for a winter stay but do expect them to be quite unlike the Antalya hotels which are filled up for sports etc.
We also looked at Yacht Btq but a poor relation to YC however the hotel has been totally refurb/rebuilt now so would assume that this would
now rival any of the above mentioned. Ata Park lower down in Karagozler also viewed and the cheapest by far with half board available thrown in but just not as central for an evening stroll in winter.
To get the best prices this must be done on a face to face basis.
Karennina Hope the info helps and happy hunting. :angel:

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2018, 18:33:03 PM »
Thank you all very much for info, the Ece Saray has come up but I thought it was shut in winter so great to know its open! Also we love the Carnival had the best ever curry there in November, so thats also handy to know re the Orca being open, I always get confused with the names & locations of the Mara and Orca so thank you DaveG for the name of Orca ( been wracking my brains for ages for name of that hotel) Thats great to know re you get a better deal actually going in so we are going to wait until we arrive to book. Thanks so much again all   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2018, 18:48:51 PM »
Jan 2017 saw us stay at a number of hotels in Fethiye centre including..Ece Saray (best for breakfast very traditional)

Couldn't agree more Dave, the breakfast on the roof at the Ece Saray is worth the cost of the room alone  :)

Love it there, definitely my favourite in Fethiye - very classy.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »
Sooo weve stayed at the Reis Royal with the jacquizi bath lovely, the Ece Saray lovely we had a suite here and the biggest gorgeousest bed ever shame the bathroom smelt very musty and was wee bit dated but room made up for not a nice bathroom and brekky was good, the normal buffet choice but also a menu on table of various options one of which was an English brekky so we opted for that, wouldnt call it a typical English but was very nice, also the Orka above the Carnival with a sea view room and totally loved that, dont think we will be able to fit in the Mara but will be trying that in the future, we would recommend all of the three we have stayed at, it has been sooo nice to be warm and have hot water   ;)

Offline daveG

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 13:10:34 PM »
SoooooJealous Karennia, hope to re-live our happy times in Fethiye when the boss ends her marathon chemo treatment.
Was Typhoon still there at Reis? Big loss to Karagozler marina hotel.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2019, 20:00:14 PM »
Ah sorry to hear your wife (I do apolgise if its not your wife having the chemo) is soon finished with her treatment and it does the job its meant to do...Im not sure who Typhoon is at Reis is that the chap on reception if so he does seem like a nice chap   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf