Author Topic: Lawyer recommendations, please  (Read 6968 times)

Online hornedfrog

Re: Lawyer recommendations, please
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 11:27:22 AM »
Thanks, all. We had our first conversation with Sule yesterday and she's everything you have all suggested. We feel we are in good hands.

Thanks again!
Dale

Offline Glenys and Pauline

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2020, 11:46:15 AM »
Thanks, all. We had our first conversation with Sule yesterday and she's everything you have all suggested. We feel we are in good hands.

Thanks again!
Dale
Brilliant Dale.  Good luck with everything. X x x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »
Glad (but not surprised) to hear it Dale. You are in good hands.

As well as my earlier Sule story I remembered another. Someone I knew slightly due to CBF had a big dispute with someone they had bought a property jointly with some years earlier. Somewhat unfortunately for him, it was the other guy who enlisted Sule's expertise. He told me he had received an email from her and was really worried by it.

I told him to forward it to me if he wanted so I could understand where the situation was.

Well, I read it and by the end of it I felt like I'd done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!! I was literally drained and useless - and the dispute had nothing to do with me :D

The Sule Beder way - Hit first and hit hard

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2020, 14:02:53 PM »
On the other hand, I asked Sule how to go about making our property in Kaya legal. She told me to hang-on for a few months because she was pretty certain that the government would announce an amnesty and that we'd be able to legalise the property at a not too extortionate price. Sule gave me an estimate of what she or any other solicitor would charge and also an indication of what she thought the cost would be during the amnesty.

Low and behold, the amnesty was announced and was able to got through the legalisation process within a couple of days with the assistance of a friend as a translator.

Sule could have quite easily taken the case on and charged a substantial amount for her services. She was very honest and I would always recommend her for her actions.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2020, 14:24:44 PM »
I left Turkey, gave her power of attorney,she handled all the money and paperwork. She just sorted it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf