Author Topic: Got me money back!  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Linda1953

Got me money back!
« on: May 17, 2006, 14:38:30 PM »
Went back to Kaş, complained about the blighter who took 50 euro for my visa to Maice to the company he worked for! They quickly refunded my change!:D:D  

Apparently so the story goes the guy off the boat said he came to look for me after I'd given him the 50 euro to the Dolmus station to give me my change!: :) Well sorry but I did not hear him shouting me from where he was standing as I walked away or hear the roar of his scooter on my heels as I left for the bus station!: :)  Really he should have contacted the turkish business friend of mine who had arranged the trip in the first place if he was so concered about my change being left behind and he didn't. He was hoping I would forget about it and he would not see me again, :-\: :)well what a shock he must have got when I materialised. :o  Another Turkish guy in the company suspected he was trying to pull a fast one as well.   Anyhow got me money back :Dbut wont be dealing with them again even if they have got a nice big new 'fast ferry' over to Maice and back now.  

He also took advantage of the fact I was the only brit on the visa boat with two sets of germans who would not be paying the same rate as me!!: :)So I was unable to question whether the 50 euro was correct or not or perhaps this was just my evil mind!: :)

Offline doll

Got me money back!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 15:47:29 PM »
linda1953
you only need 15 euros for your visa
next time use selo he puts trips in the land of lights
euros for your purchaces in mace
turkish lira for skipper
well done in getting your money back

Offline Linda1953

Got me money back!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 20:40:28 PM »
Ta doll I certainly will be using Selo next time!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf