Author Topic: ADSL Contracts  (Read 4920 times)

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
Re: ADSL Contracts
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 18:10:38 PM »
Have been back less that two weeks and found that our so called "5Mg" download speed is capped at .85 -.87Mg. Of course the people in the TTnet office just shrug their shoulders, "no understand Inglish" style.

Just wonder how much longer locals and expats alike are going to stand for the joke that is TTnet???

I certainly would subscribe to any company who could maintain a steady bandwidth speed above, (or even near) 5+Mg.

TC  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Libra

Re: ADSL Contracts
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 07:24:23 AM »
I just looked at TTNET 's web pages : http://www.ttnet.com.tr

I also have a campaign contract for 2 months no-pay , 10 months 44 TL and 12 months regular payment for a 24 months contract. This new one looks better. If you go to the TTNET main office or a branch office when you are here , there may be other offers. All is based on 12 or 24 months contracts.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
ADSL Contracts
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 08:02:28 AM »
Having witnessed British mentality at its best in the TTnet office I'm not surprised they shrug. It makes me ashamed how abusive and demanding some have been.
I was in there one day and some half cut woman was screeching at this poor man.
I apologised after she left and explained were not all the same.
Seriously, if someone Turkish went marching into a UK telecom building would they get a a Turkish speaking person?
It's excellent that we can press 99 for a English when phoning them.
I've also got the same package Libra described.
Whenever we've had a fault, frequently while they were digging the roads, we've found them very helpful. We went over our limit and had it slowed down and paid a bit extra to rectify it. The telephone staff are friendly and helpful and if you need someone face to face take a Turkish friend to help you.
There's a really helpful man on second or third floor that speaks perfect English if you get really stuck, it says fibre optics on the door.

If you go in there all guns blazing you'll get attitude in response. A friendly smile, a Merhaba and a problem var will get you a long way.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf