Author Topic: The Haz - London  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Simon P

The Haz - London
« on: March 28, 2007, 12:23:20 PM »
Thoroughly recommend these 2 restaurants in the City.  1 is at Cutlers Gardens near Liverpool Street Station and the other is down Mincing Lane near Fenchurch Street Station.  Have been to both and they are excellent for quality of food and price.  The one down Mincing Lane is the bigger of the two and is unbelievably busy and got talking to one of the waiters and he was from Fethiye!

Offline lmaddy

The Haz - London
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:38:27 AM »
Bloody h*ll - I work just round the corner (Moorgate & didn't know they weere there) I feel a team lunch coming on.
Regards,
Lorraine

Offline Nikos

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 12:26:02 PM »
Been to Haz in Cutlers Gardens on many occasions and can highly recommend it (even had one of my wedding receptions there - don't ask).  Although it's off the beaten track, it's always busy which seems to be by reputation.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
The Haz - London
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 21:46:10 PM »
Hi Simon,Nikos and Imaddy
                         Being another commuter who travels into Liverpool st its handy knowing of the two restaurants in the city.The one we keep saying we must try is Gallipolli in Upper street Islington as it is well recommended.  :)

Offline Nikos

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 15:41:17 PM »
Badger, I've been to Gallipoli too.  My wife's brother used to run Granita (now sadly gone) opposite Gallipoli, so we were down that way quite a bit.  Gallipoli is one of the better restaurants in Upper St IMO.  Haz is a great place to go when the trains are messed up at Liverpool St.  Their Incik is particularly good.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
The Haz - London
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 21:25:26 PM »
We have just spent the day in London,and enjoyed a lovely meal at the Haz restaurant in cutlers gdns.The food and service was excellent and even though it was early evening there were quite a few people eating
                     well recommended  :)

Offline nuttybird

The Haz - London
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 16:27:19 PM »
Had a lovely meal in Haz last week after work and the food is gorgeous, they just get better and better, I went to the one down Mincing Lane, which is my favorite, and just around the corner from my office, so very handy, I would highly recommend both Haz's! x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf