Author Topic: moussaka restaurant  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
moussaka restaurant
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 00:11:11 AM »
Thanks Mark, 1 on my list for September!

Offline susuz.1

moussaka restaurant
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 09:56:48 AM »
It is so competitive along the prom, getting customers in seems particularly challenging. That must be especially so for new businesses, so a review such as this will hopefully help to get them established in the area.

I look forward to visiting the Mousakka Restaurant in September  8)

Offline philrose

moussaka restaurant
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 08:27:33 AM »
We wennt to the Moussaka last night and we were less than impressed. Service was really slow (the main courses took an hour to arrive). My wife had a chef's special chicken, which was a dry overcooked chicken breast stuffed with cheese and garlic and covered with an unidentifiable sauce. I had Moussaka (which you would think would be their signature dish) which was just oily and tasteless and had virtualy no meat in it. The vegetables that came with both meals were the usual unimaginative frozen chips and rice and strangely green beans and raw carrot!
There are plenty of places on the front that are far better both in the food they serve and value for money.  Won't be  going back:-\

Offline mac2010

moussaka restaurant
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 08:35:10 AM »
Four of us went there on saturday and I agree.Food was very bland and over priced.Four overcooked prawns and nothing else as a starter cost 20tl each portion even after complaining they did nothing to correct it and they were very rude just ignored our complaints with a friendly smile.Then 1hour later or main meals arrived.Same old thing 6 french fries,overcooked sticky rice,tastless veg but my steak was excellent.Swordfish came overcooked and no sause as advertised,chicken smoothered in a creamy sauce of no taste apart from whole partly cooked garlic gloves.shame about every thing else.Would not go back or recommend it.Sorry they did reduce or bill by 10tl thanks .I know that places are hit and miss but if the pasa kebap  restuarant can do it every time so can these places charging so much more for there services.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf