Author Topic: shanghi blues?  (Read 9827 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: shanghi blues?
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2017, 20:24:15 PM »
I have always preferred Indian to Chinese.  Always too much rice with Chinese IMHO.  Phil likes Chinese more than I do.
We did used to use the Shangai Blue and visited it when it was just in Hisaronu.  Then we visited when it branched out in B.M.Boulevard, but as time went on, we found the food and service was not as good.
However, Jack, perhaps Lee does like Indian,( my advise was to him as a new resident), what is not to like?  ;) ;D

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2017, 21:46:58 PM »
Sweet and sour condescension anyone, with fried rice of course...

JF

Offline Jack13

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2017, 17:22:22 PM »
just had a carry out from chinese palace. totally unimpressed. wont be using again.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2017, 17:49:04 PM »
I have always preferred Indian to Chinese.  Always too much rice with Chinese IMHO.  Phil likes Chinese more than I do.
We did used to use the Shangai Blue and visited it when it was just in Hisaronu.  Then we visited when it branched out in B.M.Boulevard, but as time went on, we found the food and service was not as good.
However, Jack, perhaps Lee does like Indian,( my advise was to him as a new resident), what is not to like?   ;) ;D
thanks Jackie yes I prefer Indian & it's on my list to try this Indian one evening.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2017, 16:19:17 PM »
For anyone that's interested there's a 10% voucher for China palace in the current edition  (one with large fish on front) of the land of lights.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf