Author Topic: Telmessos  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Telmessos
« on: May 02, 2016, 13:57:44 PM »
When I first joined CBF, among those who had holiday places, there was a lot of chat about the Telmessos site. Now I never hear anything about it. Is it still there?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Telmessos
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 14:19:53 PM »
Yes...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 14:34:08 PM »
Still there, still a few CBF members owning on there. There used to be many - back then there wasn't much building going on in the area so many chose the tranquil charms of Telmessos. Had some great times up there.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 17:29:55 PM »
I still know one or two who own there. We visited last summer and it was looking good.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 18:29:07 PM »
we are on there, the site has matured beautifully and it is very tranquil. A few years back we looked into selling up and buying something a bit more central, but for the money we couldnt find anything with the outside space we have there and decided to stay put a decision we don't regret.
Its like a small community of its own, when we first brought about 12yrs ago it was classed more as a summer residence as it often flooded in the winter, we now have excellent maintenance team and never floods unlike some areas of koca calis. Some residence now live there floor time.
Scunner if you havent been down there for a while you would be amazed at the transformation of some of the properties now.

markar

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 23:20:50 PM »
Yes I was actually thinking earlier how long it is since I saw inside Telmessos - I reckon it must be 10 years!! I'll see if I can get Hammond to invite me round in October so I can have a look at how things have matured. Fond memories indeed.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 23:45:32 PM »
we are on there, the site has matured beautifully and it is very tranquil. A few years back we looked into selling up and buying something a bit more central, but for the money we couldnt find anything with the outside space we have there and decided to stay put a decision we don't regret.
Its like a small community of its own, when we first brought about 12yrs ago it was classed more as a summer residence as it often flooded in the winter, we now have excellent maintenance team and never floods unlike some areas of koca calis. Some residence now live there full time.
Scunner if you havent been down there for a while you would be amazed at the transformation of some of the properties now.

markar

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 23:56:57 PM »
Apologies, I have posted twice, don't know how, that'll teach me to put on glasses when operating minute text on phone.!
Markar

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 12:13:24 PM »
We recently bought on Telmessos after holidaying on there for quite a few years and we love the site and the staff who look after the grounds, they certainly take a pride in their work   :)  :)

Offline wishbone

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 09:01:48 AM »
Hi, were abouts in Koca Calis is Telmessos.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf