Author Topic: Restaruants in Kaya Village  (Read 13225 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Restaruants in Kaya Village
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 21:14:48 PM »
cheers all. Its not a problem, we have a hire car for the fortnight, so it just means Mark cant drink on that particular night!!!!

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 21:27:31 PM »
Or he can drink, get a lift and return for car next day

Offline pegs

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2006, 13:37:09 PM »
if you want free pickup and return try Muzzy,s place next door to istanbul.
just give him a ring and let him know how many people, where and what time. He,ll be there, had some great parties and BBQ,s there.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2006, 20:20:38 PM »
thanks Pegs, and Heather. will definately get down there one way or another. Good idea to leave the car. can just jump a dolly the next day

Offline Bill

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2006, 23:42:33 PM »
I usually eat at the Poseidon, usually a cheese and herb pancake followed by a honey and lemon one!

Offline batman

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 15:52:31 PM »
Hi The Istanbul is a great place, very good value,something is always free with Engin in charge, even the bag of home grown veg, nice touch.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 17:46:06 PM »
We love the Istanbul and had a fantastic birthday meal for my mother in law just three nights ago. Engin was on great form and every meal is great. My youngest loves playing with the dogs and the newest arrivals - three young kittens. Im not there this week but Engin is picking up the family from Fethiye during the afternoon one day and then driving them home again at night.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 13:11:46 PM »
In  September.. we visited  two restaurants in Kaya...  the LEVISSI restaurant was  excellent, atmospheric and romantic .. great steaks to `die` for and the chill out music  just up my street !!!  go there.. well worth the trip !! expect to pay a little more than your average Calis or Hisaronu restaurant  but you wont be disappointed...  house wine starts at £9  per  bottle

On the other hand the POSIEDON restaurant Kaya ( resembles a tatty  greek beachside taverna )nothing against that...but they ripped us off with extremely  poor quality of food and charged us 95 lira for two,  with 30 lira for a bottle of  `house red` (  they tell you  there is no wine list,  thats their ploy )  avoid the  place like the plague    get the message  home to them  " rip us off and we stay away "  NOT recommendable in our opinion... the lamb chops my wife had you wouldnt give it to a dog !!

Offline Catwoman

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 17:21:01 PM »
Last week we decided to head up to Kaya with the intention of finding somewhere to eat. We came across the Levissi Wine House and as it looked so beautiful from the outside we decided to try it.

Have to say it was fabulous. The welcome from the owners was great, we had a wine tasting before we sat down & a little tour of the place along with a bit of history about Kaya. Food was beautiful, there was live (but very tasteful!) music and the service was excellent.

We liked it so much we went back again on our last night. I would definitely recommend it.

Tracey

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 18:56:38 PM »
Is there a dolmus to Kayakoy; we usually hire a car but aren't going to this time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf