Author Topic: Ernur Apart Ovacik  (Read 3694 times)

Offline Emvs2002

Ernur Apart Ovacik
« on: February 11, 2007, 16:49:20 PM »

:DHas anyone seen all the good work thats beening done on the Ernur Hotel. I was talking to the guys that work there and i have seen there new menu. There gonna have all our english home favourites, like pie and mash and Fish and Chips proper home made chips not the crap you get out of a bag. Plus there also doing turkish food with turkish themed nights and a pool comp every week. They were saying its like 5 lira to play but the winner keeps the pot.
I personally cant wait until it opens. keep up the good work boys and see yo in a few weeks when you open

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 18:00:41 PM »
I'm bemused. You're other post is asking why the Forum doesn't allow advertising.  I wonder what this is?????  

Do you know, I instinctively avoid places that have been advertised like this! Winds me up!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 18:16:54 PM »
Agreed.

They can advertise here if they want to. CBF guarantees 180,000 advert placements per year - around 500 a day and it isn't expensive. It's certainly more professional, as lynne points out in her post above.

Scunner

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 18:36:33 PM »
Does Cemal still own the Ernur?

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 19:05:01 PM »
Tinx, this looks like this is a different Ernur in Ovacik.

To answer your question, Yes Cemal is still running the Ernur in Calis.

Rimms

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 19:08:06 PM »
Thought I might have the wrong one, I was just going to say he isn't  or wasn't short of a few bob: :)

Offline Emvs2002

Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »
Lynne just to let you know i was not trying to advertise. The guys at the Ernur are a really nice family and ive been coming to the Ernur for many's years and wanted to let people know all the changes that have been made. Just like everyone else here they have an opinion on a restaurant and tell others about it. While i was writing my opinion i remembered that they needed advertising so i asked in another topic if this was possible as it seems it is. So thank you to scunner for telling me this and i will let the guys know at the Ernur next time im passing. As for Cemel still owing the Ernur his not. Other members of the family are now running the hotel.
I ccouldn't understand why people get annoyed with other peoples comments but know i do, im usually an easy going person but when i get accused of doing something that im not doing then it really annoys me.

Offline Emvs2002

Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »
Hi scunner im having problems logging into my account so i cant get to your profile to send you an email. Please could you email me at ..............or ************** If anyone would like to add me then you can look at my personal msn file and see that im english and that i dont owe the Ernur and as im english i cant even work here in Turkey

I've deleted your email address Emv as it's not good practise to put it on an open forum.  I will pm them to Keith for you :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:21:57 AM by Anne »

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »
I'm puzzled - how can you leave a reply on here if you can't log into your account?

New one on me!

Stoop ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 11:44:30 AM by stoop »

Offline Emvs2002

Ernur Apart Ovacik
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 12:24:03 PM »
Stoop i could reply to topic but not log onto my account if you read what i said before properly. Anyway whats this pick on the member whos made a couple of mistakes, great way of making people feel welcome onto this website. nobody is perfect

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf