Author Topic: big girls  (Read 5295 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
big girls
« on: April 10, 2007, 18:18:28 PM »
when are they going to open a shop that caters for the larger lady, ginger had a few things in his last year, but they were for the older lady, there is only one in fethiye and there range is a bit crap, or end of the line stuff from new look, so if any of you ladies have found one please let us know.

Offline SEVIYORUM

big girls
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 18:24:49 PM »
Funny you should say that Laffa. A few of the boutiques now are catering for larger sizes. They are doing 'one size' clothes now, and they are beautiful. The shop next to Collizone in Fethiye, opposite the Beleridye is lovely. You have to ask though as its quite a big shop, the girls in there are very helpful but can get annoying following you around, they mean well though. I became a regular in March
Rach

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
big girls
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 18:46:39 PM »
Thanks rach, is that the big one with an upstairs to it, if so i scoured it last year, just laughing at what you said about following people round, yes, they do, its handy to know as my daughter is out there now and is five and a half months pregas,and getting bigger by the week,

Offline SEVIYORUM

big girls
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 19:07:30 PM »
They do lovely maternity clothes in Fethiye aswell, she'll find some lovely clothes if she looks hard enough. This shop didnt have an upstairs, you could easily miss it though the entrance is quite small..
Rachael
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 19:09:55 PM by SEVIYORUM »

Offline saoirse

big girls
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 19:15:57 PM »
There was no need for that

Seviyorum
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 19:35:23 PM by SEVIYORUM »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
big girls
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 21:48:14 PM »
Thanks rach, youve been a great help.

Offline Linda

big girls
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 15:54:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SEVIYORUM

Funny you should say that Laffa. A few of the boutiques now are catering for larger sizes. They are doing 'one size' clothes now, and they are beautiful. The shop next to Collizone in Fethiye, opposite the Beleridye is lovely. You have to ask though as its quite a big shop, the girls in there are very helpful but can get annoying following you around, they mean well though. I became a regular in March
Rach

Whats the shop called? Sorry still a bit confused as to where it is?

Offline SEVIYORUM

big girls
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 16:22:46 PM »
I have forgotton the name of the shop sorry! .. Its past Carrefour, if you cross the road and walk down abit until you get to Collizone - it's the big clothes shop that does money exchanges aswell. It's next door to that. Lovely clothes in there, reasonable prices  :)

Offline amanda bullock

big girls
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 16:53:12 PM »
you can't miss it when it's busy.The bloke practically drags you in to exchange.
Amanda B

Offline teresa321

big girls
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 18:00:13 PM »
And I personally avoid him like the plague - used him once but don't trust him.  Is it his shop?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf