Author Topic: Time to Fight The Cons - We Are Now 100% Risk Free  (Read 12272 times)

Offline young at heart

• Orpington, UK
Time to Fight The Cons - We Are Now 100% Risk Free
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2008, 22:13:16 PM »
well done keith and yetkin its about time we had some honest people on our case

Offline jondo

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2008, 14:41:24 PM »
Congratulations Keith & Yetkin, this is an ideal set up not only for foreigners looking to live or invest in the best part of the Med, but also for Turkish buyers too; they are not immune from the cons. Now the property experience, available to your patrons, will enhance the whole market and when you do get the flattery of imitators adopting your processes the entire region will benefit.

I may not be selling awhile but I am grateful to you for starting what will amount to a better environment for when I do.

Offline davidzz

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2008, 20:59:31 PM »
Well done scunner on your new venture- to get 3500 views for one topic within a week  :).
On a serious note, congratulations to all involved on what you have managed to do, I am sure some vendors may take a bit of persuading but then they will realise that this is the way forward. The main thing is peace of mind as opposed to suspicion that people have because they hear of horror stories. If prospective buyers use this then it should reduce the number of bad experiences that seem to cloud over the successful purchases.

David

Offline sundowner

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2008, 10:29:11 AM »
Congratulations - this is great news and should give buyers and sellers a lot more confidence in the Turkish property market.  We are selling our villa in Fethiye and have just added it to your website so here's wishing you good luck and we hope you get lots of interest in your new venture and we get a buyer!!!

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
I see you have now made front page on the Fethiye Times with this one! Well done

Offline pleb

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »
Hi Keith and Yetkin .

i think it is great that you have sorted the financial side of the purchase because it certainly was risky .
Please remember the aftersales is just as important , above all communication .

Wish you and yetkin all the luck in the future , and hopefully see you in April .
Kevin .

Offline Howe

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2008, 10:28:44 AM »
Congratualations Keith & Yetkin!
As you know Keith we have the villa next to your old villa on Telemessos.We are coming over on the 10th June to put our villa on the market with yourselves,please can you give us directions to your new offices from the villa.
Cheers,
Jane

Offline kanga

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2008, 16:16:51 PM »
well done gents ,looks like the drinks are on ali
lol
kanga

Offline Jeannie

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2008, 05:39:15 AM »
Congratulations Scunner & Yetkin ....Good luck with this new venture.     The website looks excellent, a worry free purchasing system for potential buyers....I would certainly reccommend you to my friends ...Well Done. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf