Author Topic: found dog  (Read 1614 times)

Offline lolo

found dog
« on: April 08, 2008, 07:18:23 AM »
last night we found a little dog in deniz kent. she is not a stray as she was wearing a red harness and has recently been clipped. she in very tiny, though i dont think she is a young dog she is grey in colour someone must be missing her. we took her in as we have a lot of street dogs hanging around and they dont take to well to strange dogs. if any one knows who she belongs to please contact me through my email. will post a photo of her when i find out how to do it. lorraine
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 08:02:11 AM by tinkerman »

Offline denniz

found dog
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:14:49 AM »
hi lolo,cant help with the dog but e-mail me the pic and i will post it,e-mail addy is in my profile
dennis

Offline lolo

found dog
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 10:42:55 AM »
Hi Denniz hope I have sent pics to right address.
The little dog is not with us anymore we took it to Pet-Life vet and it is now in dogs home. we did this because it got out and the street dogs attacked her she was not badly hurt but very frightened so we thought she would be safer there. If any body is looking for her they can find out where she is through Emre at pet-life. Lorraine

Offline denniz

found dog
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 15:40:14 PM »
hi lol, just bumped into ken and he told me all about the lost little gey dog,i know you have taken her to the uzumlu dogs home were i'm sure its a lot safer for her,well done,i'm posting the pic for you in the vain attempt that someone may rocognise her and claim her back xx

dennis
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 15:42:52 PM by denniz »

Offline lolo

found dog
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 08:14:58 AM »
Hi Denniz thanks a lot lets hope someone will reconise her or give her a good home lolo

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
found dog
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 23:43:31 PM »
Lolo and Denniz. Well done for your efforts to find the little dog's owners. I hope they do the trick  8).
Ken :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf