Author Topic: problems in calis,fethiye,gunlukbasi,  (Read 7726 times)

Offline kanga

problems in calis,fethiye,gunlukbasi,
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:35 AM »
directions to the almina hotel ,from the taxi rank in calis ,head towards gunlukbasi,pass jimmies aydin pide ,continue past the koc  sun hotel ,at the next mini market turn left and sign posted from there

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 15:15:31 PM »
I have been a friend of Ali for 4 years and I can tell members this guy is very helpful and genuine and will go out of his way to help anyone.

Offline telsoo

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2008, 18:23:26 PM »
We are not there at the moment but it sounds a brilliant idea and kind of Keith and Yetkin to lay on the bus.
We hope its a good meeting and people voice their problems.
Great stuff and look forward to reading the comments on here afterwards.

Offline kanga

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2008, 21:23:08 PM »
ali bozkurt here ,had some emails already from people needing advice who cant make it to meeting ,please email me and arrange a time to come if you cannot make the meeting,
ali bozkurt

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »
Just been reading in Turkish Daily news of a brand new health clinic that was built in eastern Turkey and they are still waiting a doctor to open it.........that was 22 years ago!!!! Hope we get some quicker results here.:D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 05:50:40 AM by tribalelder »

Offline Jules1

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2008, 23:09:17 PM »
Can I make a suggestion to Mr Ali Bozkurt?   A lot of people who holiday in Calis/Fethiye etc or own property there won't be in Turkey on that date.  

Would it be possible/appropriate (and with Keith's permission?) to maybe hold a "meeting/open disucssion" on CBF?   Maybe people could post their various problems, concerns etc (but strictly to the point and on topic of course) and Mr Ali Bozkurt could compile a list of items that he could look into? without necessarily having to get into a lengthy discussion on them.  

Or as another possibility, are there any CBF members in Calis willing to be a "delegate" for other members in order to take any questions/concerns to Mr Bozkurt at the meeting?  

Julie  :)

Offline kanga

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
resolved ,mr bozkurt has had many complaints about the mosquito problem in calis,mr bozkurt had the river and all surrounding wet areas sprayed by the belediye,the river will also be dredged and cleaned.
1 down 500 to go

Offline tonysue

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 17:49:55 PM »
Sorry cant be at the meeting myself as would like to ask Mr Buzkurt when the works on the Calis main street are likely to be completed. Every day more businesses are opening up for the season, and whilst it is clear a lot of money has been spent on the shop fronts the pavements are still in need of work. climbing over the rubble to get into the shops is  dirty and dangerous, I hope its not going to be left like this.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 21:56:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonysue

Sorry cant be at the meeting myself as would like to ask Mr Buzkurt when the works on the Calis main street are likely to be completed. Every day more businesses are opening up for the season, and whilst it is clear a lot of money has been spent on the shop fronts the pavements are still in need of work. climbing over the rubble to get into the shops is  dirty and dangerous, I hope its not going to be left like this.

agree with you there sue/tony

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 22:04:12 PM »
They were out today removing all the blocks from the pavements, with only a pick axe to do so. I moved my car.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf