Author Topic: Lost cat  (Read 2323 times)

Offline janmack

Lost cat
« on: April 14, 2008, 09:29:16 AM »
We live in Lissa Park, Calis and our neighbours asked me to post on here as their cat has been missing for about 3-4 days.  He is a cream persian and very friendly.  If anyone has seen him could you please let me know.  Many thanks.  Jan.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Lost cat
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 17:06:21 PM »
he sounds lovely can you put a picture on so we have a better idea of what he looks like

Offline janmack

Lost cat
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:35:38 AM »
Thanks Puma, I will ask them for a photo today and attempt(!) to post it.  He is a beautiful cat and has only been allowed outside fairly recently as they moved from the UK only a few months ago.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Lost cat
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:09:18 AM »
Oh that's terrible.  I know how frantic I would be.  I hope he finds his way back home.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Lost cat
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 13:12:36 PM »
He should still be here if he booked with Aegean!

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Lost cat
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 19:05:31 PM »
Good News!, I saw the owners of the lost cat today and they told me that he strolled into the house this morning demanding attention (and food of course!) after seven days walkabout. I will see if they can put his picture on the forum so everyone can see what the worry was about.
Pete :D

Offline mutlusandra

Lost cat
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 19:16:27 PM »
I know this is a long shot but I lost yoda 5 days ago, small white girl cat with patches on her head and ginger tail. the most lovely natured cat who loved to face rub with you. If i could learn how to put a pic on the site I would. Both me and Si spent 2 days searching and quite a few tears have been shed. there are 3 cats and 3 dogs also missing her, her bed lies empty.
sadly the night she went missing we heard several rounds of gunshot in gunlukbasi and fear the worst for her. Finding her body would help us.  Thank you mutlusandra

Offline julesbob0303

Lost cat
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 19:17:44 PM »
Gunshot in Gunlukbasi???  Sounds a bit worrying.

Offline mutlusandra

Lost cat
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 19:22:45 PM »
no sadly over the last 2 years we have heard it several times. our friend in gunlukbasi ii has twice witness dogs being shot on the canal. One of the men that lives behind me, I have seen him use a gun on birds. I am well aware there a few guns around this area.

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
Lost cat
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 20:32:43 PM »
I'm afraid that I have also heard gunshots in the Gunlukbasi area but It is very sad that as we have good news about one 'lost cat' returning home, we have a report of your cat missing, Sandra; I really hope that you will have a happy result as well. I will certainly be looking!. A good sign is when a cat is happy to approach humans, the cat must be domesticated.
Hoping for you Sandra
Pete

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf