Author Topic: Golf in or near Fethiye  (Read 2505 times)

Offline KarenM

Golf in or near Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 13:07:47 PM »
Hi Ken :) :) :) :)
That is just my point though - a new member would not know you!  Yes a search was a sensible suggestion but could have been "suggested" in a more helpful manner, ie where to find etc.
Stoop I am from the ORIGINAL forum as you put it, just don't comment very often, even had to set myself up again as had not been on for a while.  Came to a formum get-together of a disco/buffet and stayed in hotel and met many people a few years back (think it was Mancester way), got the free T-shirt and all.  Moved to Turkey for a while and corresponded with Jennie(MC) over our move - was so sad at the news of about her, my condolences to all her family and friends.

But do still think, and I guess this is my right, that some people on here are a little sharp in some of their responses, which is ok for people you know and correspond with regularly but for those of us that are either new or only come on from time to time, a little more sensitivity would be appreciated.  Guess I will go back to the backroom for a while now - sorry if I stirred up any trouble, that was not my intention.

KarenM

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Golf in or near Fethiye
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 22:10:40 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by KarenM

Stoop I am from the ORIGINAL forum as you put it,

KarenM

That wasn`t Stoop, it was ME.   Duh :D

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
Golf in or near Fethiye
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 22:12:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by KarenM

Came to a formum get-together of a disco/buffet and stayed in hotel and met many people a few years back (think it was Mancester way), got the free T-shirt and all.  
KarenM

Erm, like I said earlier, you have this Forum mixed up with one of the pretenders.    8)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
Golf in or near Fethiye
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 22:20:37 PM »
The golf ball midget strikes again. :D

Offline hydeaway

Golf in or near Fethiye
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 18:29:11 PM »
I am the new member and no affence taken . I find all your comments helpful and its true i am a bit green behind the ears in the forum. When you find somewhere out here you get alittle excited about the whole process and do not want to get had over, so keep up the good work. p.s cant wait to meet u all

Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf