Author Topic: Do you have a Lira please..........  (Read 1272 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Do you have a Lira please..........
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:20 AM »
Pizza place nearly opposite PTT in Fethiye, joint access with cake shop/cafe on left of entrance. There's another Pizza place a little further on towards Gima/Carrefore, no cake shop next door.

At the end of one of the long days running around various offices in Fethiye, my son & I recently had, we both just wanted to get back to were we were staying (very nice, thank you friend  ;)) & chill for the evening.  We popped into this Pizza place, decided to have a couple of chicken take out meals @ 8 YTL each = 16 YTL.

Gave them a 20 note, they asked if we had a Lira coin, no prob I thought easier for them to give me a note in change.  Next thing Luke is calling me over as the chap is trying to give him 3 YTL change ummmmmm  20 + 1 = 21, cost = 16 YTL, change due 5 YTL.  21 YTL - 3 YTL = 18 YTL, 2 YTL more than the cost printed on the menu : :)[:(!]

On yer bike mate :P we got the correct change from them & won't be going back there :P 8)  Only 2 YTL but.........it'll soon add up to a nice little extra earner for them :(  Up until then they were friendly & helpful, we had a little laugh & I would probably have given them 1 or 2 YTL [8] idiots......

Offline amanda bullock

Do you have a Lira please..........
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 13:50:26 PM »
they have to push their luck don't they!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf