Author Topic: We Dine with Royalty in London  (Read 3405 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
We Dine with Royalty in London
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 13:39:00 PM »
Tried to slide it down through the lock, like they do in films :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 13:39:37 PM »
No cef, keep guessing though  ;)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 13:41:58 PM »
Oops too late!!  :-\ well spotted J  8)

Offline Yetkin

• Snapper
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 17:43:37 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cenk

Could you sell him a house ? :)

He is coming to buy he promise us :D

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 21:11:24 PM »
Hi everyone glad you are back on the forum Scunner I missed your humorous comments. I had to reply to this as it reminded me of the time my sister and I were staying at the Mendos I was not very well at the time (and no it was not a hangover)! We had breakfast and I went back to the room or so I thought, and I walked into the wrong room I must have thought the key had opened the door cos it opened in I walked and there was a woman sat there, I thought who is she then realised I was in the wrong room, I said sorry but dont think she understood as she was German I think, I had gone up a flight of stairs to many, never been so embarrased in all my life!

Offline Jules1

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 21:16:56 PM »
I once walked into my brothers house and there were all these strange people sitting around in his living room.......I said "who the bloody hell are you and where's my brother?"   Their reply "erm you mean Paul who lives next door?"  I wouldn't mind but he's lived there for years.......and I was sober!   I hadn't even knocked, just walked straight on in there.   lol
:D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 21:25:59 PM »
One of my friends in the UK attended a big family wedding and due to the volume of family and a budget to stick to, basically took over all the twin rooms in the hotel. After a good skinfull he returned to his room (and got the right one).

He knew it was the right one when he got up in the night to go for a wee, and midway through heard "Paul, this is not the toilet, this is your gran".

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 10:02:48 AM »
 :oNot on his gran, when we were staying in the old Mutlu, one day we were sitting by the pool and Kenny jumped up saying ,"just going thev room , need the toilet, we were on the ground floor so it was handy, you just had to step over a small wall, when he camr back he asked me why I had bought figs and what did I pack that stupid costume for, I just looked at him with a  :o,and he said, what,when the penny dropped that he'd been in the wrong room, he said oh no , i've stunk the place out, a man sitting near to us said it sounds like you've been in our room by mistake, and Kenny told him' well, you need to tidy it up its a mess. ;)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 10:29:45 AM »
LOL Laffa, quick thinking Kenny :D

My Mum used to keep changing the bedroom furniture about, my Dad often used the loo in the night........  she wasn't best pleased when she opened up the wardrobe one particular morning  :o 8):D

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2008, 12:09:52 PM »
Alchol I can take it or leave it mind you I would rather take it, we all seem to be happier when we have had a few.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf