Author Topic: Tap water  (Read 2235 times)

Offline cathy h

Tap water
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 19:47:59 PM »
Hi Sue, know what you mean about all the plastic bottles. We have a recycle scheme here in Tasyaka ( when they bother to pick stuff up)but my 5 litre water bottles were vanishing almost as soon as we put them out!! Realised it was the lady across the road who told me she used them for the milk from her cow. I just deliver the empty bottles to her door now.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Tap water
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 22:38:21 PM »
Ok thanks everyone for the info I think I am going to just brush my teeth with the water, and use bottled for the kettle just to be on the safe side. I do notice that my teeth always feel lovely and clean by day two in Calis really smooth so the water must be different to the UK cos my teeth dont feel like that here unless I have been to the hygenisit!

Offline busybee

Tap water
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 06:34:46 AM »
We have lived here for three years, first eighteen months we just used tap water. Then we started buying bottled water for drinks. Six months ago my hubby was in agony with pains in his back and was throwing up.  Rushed him to the clinic where he was put on a drip etc and given pain killers.  Next day after extensive tests it was revealed he had gall stones - luckily quite small. We now use bottled water for everything except teeth cleaning.  Doctor advised us if you are going to live here long term drink bottled.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf