Author Topic: Dyson repair!!  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dyson repair!!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »
kelebek & indeed Jacqui

Far from belittling the importance you 'ladies' put on your wonderful Dyson contraptions, I can fully appreciate that. But a bloke who collects them? Come on...

;)

Offline kelebek

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2008, 14:43:29 PM »
Hey Scunner - I fear thou dost protest too much! Seen many sneaky references to your Dyson fetish(and other electrical appliances).  Don't worry honey, will expect to see you as usual, at the next dyson appreciation society meeting. Have an electrifying day....

Offline wingnut

Dyson repair!!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 21:01:31 PM »
kelebek its definately your belt that is goosed then,ignore this lot they are probably the type who fancy females and drink alcohol and watch football,me i would rather stay at home and play with my upright dyson,been thinking of opening a dyson museum in the empty shop next to assured estates maybe scunno could be a part time curator there,my favourite dyson is the red and purple one with the head for animal hair mind you i was pretty taken with his first invention the ballbarrow,it was a wheelbarrow with a ball instead of a wheel so it wouldnt sink in the mud,ah well of to bed now with my currys and comet catalogues.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf