Author Topic: Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins  (Read 8799 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« on: May 11, 2008, 14:46:07 PM »
Why is it EVERY time I go away for a few days we get some trouble maker or other stepping straight in? Let me explain my personal frustration first. I am running this site out of my own pocket initially because it was needed, and since because we built up a great facility for people buying, renting, visiting or enjoying Turkey; and a great community spirit.

CBF has saved thousands of people tens of thousands of pounds. That pleases me.

Why people think they can just stroll in and try and undermine that is beyond me.

Directly to you Paul, from me:

If you think you can make vague allegations about people on here you can't. If you think we censor bad news or opinions we don't agree with, you are wrong again. Heard those all before I'm afraid. You are 100% welcome to post any accusation you wish, but you better make sure it is TOTALLY accurate, it better name names, times and FACTS. No vague or sweeping statements, no 'starring out' of key words to make the target of your post anything less that clear and definite.

Now, to your topics:

1. You can't write libellous remarks about companies, not have the balls to write the company names, then say you didn't actually quote them so you did nothing wrong. You made it quite obvious who it was and it is disappointing that you tried to claim you have no responsibility because you didn't actually type the exact words.

If you have something to say about the company, say it. In full with all the facts. Not an expat style whispering campaign (like the expats you detest so much, how odd).

2. Yes I know Jenny and as she said in one topic, we don't know each other very well. Jenny has never as far as I know said a bad word about me, and unless/until I know different or you put some 'meat on the bones' of your posts I am not interested in anything you say about her. Certainly not childish tittle tattle backed up with nothing whatsoever of substance. For the record I know dozens of horror stories involving buying property here, and none of them are about Jenny. To my mind that's good enough for me.

3. I have responsibilities on this forum (I own it) and yes, I have no  problem with telling you that if somebody on it is talking about someone I know, and that person isn't a member (or a rare visitor) I will indeed tell them. This is based on the theory that just perhaps, if it was the other way round, they would have let me know. I'd call that pretty professional.

4. Your point about Interturk is absolute garbage. You don't appear to have had any dealings with them yet start a new topic because they have properties on their site marked "Sold", but they didn't sell them? What a load of nasty junk. The properties they marked as sold have been sold. They didn't in any way state, or imply that they sold them. If I see a property marked as sold on any website, I wouldn't for a second conclude that it was sold by the company who's website I I was looking at.

You obviously have an underlying reason for this venomous entrance to CBF, your own purchase appears to have gone wrong. Why not tell us that story? With all the facts of course. Rambling nonsense about 'property locators' and estate agents, while citing Jenny as a 'property locator' implies that Jenny is the cause of your current situation. She has never heard of you by the sound of things. If she has nothing to do with your current situation, you owe her a full apology on here.

So please let us have one or the other, a story with full facts which implicates her, or the apology. I don't think for a moment you have such a story. If your next post isn't one or the other I don't want you here, and you won't be. Too many people put too many hours into this website to have it savaged by the likes of you.

The rest of the topics are not a lot better. Keeping away from expat knobheads is only part of the situation. Can I say that I do not give a toss who makes pies, sells pies or does anything else. As it does not put 1 Lira in my bank account or take 1 Lira out of it, I have no opinion or concern over it. Good luck to anyone who wants to make a few quid or provide a small service that people like to use. If people just kept their nose out of other people's lives we could all just get on with it.

I won't be saying anything more about this, until your next post.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 16:51:10 PM »
To conclude:

He read this topic, decided to ignore it and posted a new topic directed at Stoop - 3 times. As he didn't take up my offer to put up or apologise, he is now locked out. The sentiments above should be considered by all - every one of us has to obey the rules, even me  ;)

Somewhat sinisterly perhaps, he decided to change his email address to what looks like a made up hotmail one immediately prior to starting his gossip and attacks. If you want to be controversial you can, you shouldn't have to hide your identity.

Offline jenbo

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 18:14:21 PM »
Hi Keith, Thanks for this posting. Made my own investigations and discovered that 'Turkeylad' and 'Mutlusandra' are in fact man and wife and were trouble makers both in the UK and obviously now here.

Glad this situation has been resolved.

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 18:24:12 PM »
That makes sense.

Offline mutlusandra

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 18:25:06 PM »
Wrong again Jenny!

Offline jenbo

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 09:38:31 AM »
Ok then Sandra Tullin, Simon's 'partner' (AKA Turkeylad, AKA Paul Jenkins), not replying to any more of this rubbish and I have never met you before (thank goodness!).

Offline cenk

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »
Turkeylad
You said ,  we wrote "SOLD" for the properties that was sold by someone else in our website . Did we write there "SOLD BY INTERTURK" ??? . And is it a wrong thing to keep website updated ?
I wonder why ,  most of your posts are about negative things , especially about estate agents . If you had a bad event in the past , please dont try to have revenge on other estate agents which you didnt have any deal before.
Many thanks to all our friends who gave us support about this topic.
Cenk
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 10:35:41 AM by cenk »

Offline mutlusandra

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
just to clarify i have never met Paul. But i am hoping to soon.

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 10:42:24 AM »
That will be a match made in hell  8)

Offline mutlusandra

Turkeylad - Paul Jenkins
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 10:43:14 AM »
Jenbo You told Julie all the information we needed at this time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf