Author Topic: not long now  (Read 1742 times)

Offline jacx

not long now
« on: May 16, 2008, 23:13:43 PM »
I am starting to get exited, not long now till our holiday, we will be over on the 29th may for two weeks and it can't come quick enough. I am looking forward to seeing all the changes, some old friends and hopefully some new, and Just chilling out and enjoying good company, good food, loads of Raki and getting some lovely sunshine.oooh! :) :) :)It's been a long year and not a brilliant one either.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
not long now
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 09:06:31 AM »
 :) Hey Jacqui, hope you guys have a lovely holiday  :) 8)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
not long now
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 11:10:02 AM »
We are over on the 29th counting the days  :) 8) CBF gathering on 4th June hope to see you there, if not before. We live in Essex about 25 minutes from you. :D Happy Hols.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
not long now
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 18:21:30 PM »
have a brill time you will be amazed at the changes

Offline jacx

not long now
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 19:29:58 PM »
Cheers Guys, badger hope to meet you too. Are you flying from Stanstead? may even be on the same flight. Thanks Cef I'm sure we will have a fab time always do. And Puma I have been keeping up to date on CBF with all the changes, so really looking forward to seeing them for myself. Been sorting out some of my summer clothes today and putting them in the spare room, as you do, ready to pack. I know There's still a bit to go but I just love it.:D

Offline Paula G

not long now
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 08:52:09 AM »
I also fly on 29th May from birmingham its my first time in Calis beach

Offline ronzk1

not long now
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »
I'm sure you will have a great holiday Paula, and once you have been you will want to return many times.

Ronnie.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
not long now
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 21:02:16 PM »
Jacx
    we are flying from Gatwick,as we booked early in the year and Stansted flights were limited,pity as we are only 20 mins away. Look forward to meeeting up with you., can you make the 4th at the Hamsi Bar?  :) 8)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
not long now
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 21:31:59 PM »
Hope you have a good time Jacx I fly out a week tomorrow first time flying on own!I too have been sorting my clothes today even put some on ebay as I have too many.
Paula I hope you enjoy yourself I am sure you will be hooked like the rest of us, you may even come back with an apartment!

Offline jacx

not long now
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 23:32:21 PM »
Hi Badger, we were lucky to get Stanstead, but we paid for it. Flights are really expensive this year unless you booked early.Yes we can make the Hamsi bar on the 4th, look foward to meeting you too.
karennina this isn't our first trip to Calis, we are already hooked, very nearly sold up and moved over this year, but circumstances at home prevented us. But we would still like to live the dream one day.Till then we will keep having our holidays, just wish we could have more holidays. We get over there and never want to come home.:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf