Author Topic: Big Favour  (Read 1299 times)

Offline CeeDee

Big Favour
« on: May 20, 2008, 21:40:35 PM »
We Have some friends coming out at the end of July and they have booked into a new block of apartments (I think they only opened in the last week or two).
I'm not sure what they are called, they are situated on the left hand side of the main road coming out of Calis from the Dolphin Roundabout a few hundred yards past the Oykun bowling green, they are just before the Sun Valley apartments. I would like to show our friends some Pics of the apartments and Pool area but not sure if they are on any website yet.
If anyone is close by and would be so kind as to take a couple of snaps and send them I would be eternally grateful, or alternatively know where on the net I can see some Pics
thanks
Chris

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Big Favour
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 22:07:25 PM »
Any idea of the name Chris? There are a few that are in that area.

Offline CeeDee

Big Favour
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
Keith, People Ive spoken to don't seem to know what they're called, when we were over in April we were looking for the Sun Valley apartments and noticed these being finished off, I think it maybe an aparthotel as it looks like it has a restaurant and Pool Bar, we found them by walking the length of the prom, and as it turns away from the beach you go through the bollards and up towards the main road and they are on the right, next to Sun Valley, some of our friends are stopping in Sun Valley but there was no more apartments to rent, so the guy who owns Sun Valley got our other friends fixed up on this complex, we are just after some Pics to show our friends.

Chris

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf