Author Topic: please help chaperone needed  (Read 1193 times)

Offline wingnut

please help chaperone needed
« on: May 21, 2008, 19:07:03 PM »
Is anyone flying from Leeds /Bradford Thomas cook flight TCX 152k on the 27th June,my friend and his partner are out for the summer and he has booked flights for his son and friend to join him ,they are 2 decent lads aged 17+16 unfortunately after booking the flights he found out that TC will not allow people under 18 to fly unaccompanied,all he needs  is someone to take them through Leeds check in and say they are together if questioned,if anyone can help could they either txt or phone the father his name is lee and his no is 07756130973 or 0161 684 1749 or just reply via this forum, lee will meet the boys at dalaman and will even arrange a free transfer for you as a way of saying thanks hope someone can help peter

Offline Kathryn Topcu

please help chaperone needed
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 19:50:50 PM »
I had a similar problem with my son last year and in the end the airline accepted a letter from me stating that he was a responsible boy and gave all my contact details in case of any problems.Also who would be meeting him at the other end. It might me worth a try in your case. Good Luck

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf