Author Topic: No CBF Boat Trips in 2008  (Read 2830 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
No CBF Boat Trips in 2008
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »
Why is it! just when I find a Lipstick, Mascarra, Foundation etc that I really like, they Stop doing it : :)

OK, Boat Trips are a bit different [:o)] :-\ I was looking forward to some more Fun relaxing days on the open waves, meeting some more cbf'rs  :) and catching up with friends I made last year  :)

The weekly meet at 'whatever' bar is great, I'm sure I'll make 1 or 2 of them  ;) but the Boat Trips were good all round family fun & (apart from one *&!*) thoroughly enjoyed by all [^] :)[8)]

Well I guess that's me banned  :-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:41 PM »
Not really to do with one particular "*&!*" (although his attitude did make me wonder why we bothered) - it's more to do with planning and attending - if we arrange one and nobody turns up (hasn't ever happened but it could) - we would foot the bill. Although we always had a good boat full (and 2 boats on a busy Sunday), the numbers that put their names down but didn't show due to a heavy Saturday night on the juice always made things difficult.

Also, if they are weekly, we find ourselves going weekly - which is no great hardship but it can be a bind.

All that said, if enough people want a boat trip and can start a topic specifying the date, we'll happily do all the arrangements.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »
Hi Cef,

We thoroughly enjoyed the boat trips very laid back, great fun :D and bring your own booze and you certainly did lol : :). When are you next out. ? :) 8)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 12:44:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by badger

Hi Cef,
  We thoroughly enjoyed the boat trips very laid back, great fun :D and bring your own booze and you certainly did lol : :). When are you next out. ? :) 8)

:D LOL Geoff (& Irene) shh  :-\ ;) I'm not sure when I'm out next yet.... won't be too long  ;) Love to meet up with you guys again  :) don't forget to pick up some Baileys at duty free  8) ;)

I'll contact you soon [:X] 8)

Thank you Keith  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 13:52:08 PM by cef »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf