Author Topic: vets  (Read 1184 times)

Offline carol4mike

vets
« on: May 28, 2008, 15:52:15 PM »
hi we have got a couple of cats who have attached themselves to our complex ( i dont mind cos i love all animals) but one of them has already had 2 ltters and the other one recent litter.  Somebody has told me of a vets who will spade them free of charge which is somewhere near Uzumulu, does anybody have any more details on this or any local vets that I can take to and bring out same or next day (and not have to take back) cos I'll be back in England.  Would really appreciate some help  cheers carol

Offline lindsey

vets
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:40:36 AM »
The vet you are thinking of is Emre at Petlife in Günlükbasi

Offline busybee

vets
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 07:16:11 AM »
We had a cat that adopted us which was pregnant - she went off to have her kittens - never did find them and then took up residence with us.  We decided to have her neutered and took her up the animal sancturay at Catarlarik.  Took her there at 10 in the morning and picked her up at 2pm.  Gave them a 50Lira donation.  Emree said she was pregnant again!! this was only 5 weeks after giving birth to last lot.   Its very easy to get there, catch the Uzumla or Catarlarik bus on the Gunlukbashi road tell the driver kopek ve keddi and he will know where you mean, our driver took us right into the sanctuary!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf