Author Topic: Daft question possibly? Spending money  (Read 6558 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Daft question possibly? Spending money
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2008, 23:55:14 PM »
Russ - that sounds like a good plan and about right  :)

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2008, 12:49:07 PM »
Please make sure this topic is not open to my wife.

As am still getting away with £300 a week ;)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2008, 13:30:43 PM »
flipping 'eck !   that wouldn't cover the average forum member's bar bill  ;): :):D

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 13:03:07 PM »
I think you can do this for £100/125 per person per week if you mix and match ie alternate  your rest days with outings, and only do a couple of big trips in a week, use the bus and not hire a car and snack at home some days for lunch. Restaurant meals with drinks are about £12/15 per person if eating out along the sea front.

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 20:40:40 PM »
Thanks for the offer -I'll drop you an email.  Getting quite excited. It sounds such a great place

quote:
Originally posted by Russell

Hi we have three children and two adults an dusualy budget £100 perday.  This mean breakfast in the villa and lunch by the pool and them a meal in Calis in a restaurant.   Also our kids are 10, 6 and 5 and we are there from 24th july for 4 weeks so if your kids need someone to play with feel free to get in touch.

Sue and Russell

quote:
Originally posted by babcc

This may be a daft question as it is different for everyone but could anyone give me an idea how much spending money to bring?  We are a family of four (2 kids ages 8 and 11 and then big one of 41 - yes you guessed it that's hubby!) and of course me.  We are self catering but always eat out.  This will be our first time to Turkey (31st July for 14 days) and after all the lovely welcomes I received yesterday from forum members and all the info I have gleaned already feel like that I know Calis already.

For the last five years we have been away where the euro has been the currency and noticed that each year we needed that bit more.  Any advice you could give would be appreciated!

On a separate note and I promise not sycophantically - Scunner is a legend!  Love the dry wit!:P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf