Author Topic: woodburning stove ?  (Read 4958 times)

Offline patch

woodburning stove ?
« on: February 08, 2009, 15:10:35 PM »
i have a 2storey villa and was thinking of getting a woodburning stove fitted . we have a fireplace downstairs where i would like it to go . and it would need a 20 ft long flue to reach to the top of the chimney . can anyone recommend where i could get stove and flue fitted and have you any idea howmuch i should be looking to pay . thanks

Offline OvacikOldBoy

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 16:08:32 PM »
Hi,

I had a wood burning stove installed. I think it cost about 300 GBP for the stove and then about another 150 GBP to fit.  However, he did have to do some work on the chimney as it wouldn't draw the smoke away.  He does a couple of sizes of stoves.

His name is Bayram Salman and lives in Hisaronu. His number is 0090 536 278 0900 and speaks good english and is conscientious.  I'm sure he will be able to do a good job for you

Allen

Offline patch

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 17:58:24 PM »
hi thanks , my villa is in ovacik , does he have a shop or workshop , i will call when im there in july and have a look at the stoves

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
woodburning stove ?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 18:49:16 PM »
I know of a couple who have had these fitted in Ovacik. They have used Izzy from the Gap bar, and as far as I am aware, both have been very pleased with the results. I have seen one of them fitted, with a lovely chimney outside constructed in local stone which is superb. The Gap Bar is in Hisaronu.

Offline OvacikOldBoy

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 19:53:04 PM »
Hi Patch,

Bayram does'nt have a shop but his wife, Kathy, runs the hair and beauty shop called golden nails in Hisaronu and Bayram also helps out there.  he has some pictures of the types of stoves.
I'm not at home till the weekend but I can send you a piccie of the stove I had fitted if this would help

Offline patch

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 19:18:18 PM »
yes please send me a picture of stove , thanks

Offline jsp51

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 14:55:24 PM »
I have a good picture of the stove Bayram put in our cottage in Uzumlu. Can anyone tell me how to post the picture, I'm a bit thick in this department.

Offline chrislyn

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 16:16:21 PM »
Hi if it's any help there is an advertisement in Land of lights this week for Bayram and it shows all the stoves, he has got a display area if you phone him he will pick you up and take you to where they are displayed the advertisement is under Eris Insaat.
Our friends had one fitted last year and they were very pleased.

Offline patch

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 21:35:07 PM »
hi chrislyn , is it possible for you to post a link to the pictures of the stoves . ive looked in landoflights web site but cant find the advert , thanks

Offline chrislyn

woodburning stove ?
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 16:37:05 PM »
sorry not so good on the computer they have no email address in advert.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf