Author Topic: Everything legal solicitors  (Read 2394 times)

Offline MagicalGarden

Everything legal solicitors
« on: March 01, 2009, 21:20:25 PM »
People are often asking me about local solicitors here in Fethiye. I have had 2 in the past but not found them very good. I have had loads of problems over the closing of my nursery/kres last year and thankfully i have now found a solicitor who has been great, She has listened to everything i have said and understands the stupidness of the situation i am now in. She does not speak English but has her own Translator. Together they both have the ability to listen with an open mind, understanding skills and common sense, something that is often missing over here. They also are not under the impression that all English people have a money tree at the end of the garden and charge fair price for the job they are doing.
The company is called Everything legal, their office is in the new building opposite and a bit to the right of carrafores, same building as the British consulate, on the second floor.
I would recommend them to anyone with a problem.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 22:23:58 PM »
This is the company comprising of Dilek who is an interpreter and her sister who is a lawyer. They did mine and Sue's will in 2006 and we can certainly echo Elaine's reccommendation.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 23:08:01 PM »
If its the same - we echo Kenkay and Elaine- though to be fair and thankfully, we havent had to invoke the wills just yet!

Offline joan

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 06:07:51 AM »
Kenkay and Cavan how much did it cost to have your wills done.We would like to do one .
Thanks.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »
If I remember rightly it was £70 for each will plus the notary fee. I think it totalled around £340 for the two.
Ken  8)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 12:35:22 PM »
I think that sounds in the right ball park Ken- I cant remember exactly and have just tried searching for the old email with the quote on it. Must be one of the few that i have actually deleted! i seem to think it was nearer to £400 by the time we'd added a few little costs that i hadnt anticipated including something for the notary and also the witnesses-so I'd sort the price out in advance- just so you have enough with you- thank goodness for the Nationwide. Having said that we also celebrated the final completion of purchase admin and wills by having a boozy lunch at Cafe oley so maybe I included the cost of that! :o
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 12:37:46 PM by Cavfan »

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 05:27:32 AM »
Thanks for the positive feeback folks, its always nice to get a compliment now and again, i will pass it on.
i think they do manage to keep most of the people happy most of the time! lol.

Offline davidhutson

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 07:37:21 AM »
do they have a website?, i've googled it but nothing's come up, thanks

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 06:37:38 AM »
no web site just email addy everythinglegal@ hotmail dot co dot uk. mail if you need any info.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf