Author Topic: The turkish law on a co,operative home.  (Read 2099 times)

Offline micky mouse

The turkish law on a co,operative home.
« on: March 20, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »
Please can anyone tell me how i stand legally to breaking away from a co,operative.I have just had our accounts from the management committe and yet again the site fees have gone up 25% again this year bringing our site fees with electric to nearly £1,000-00 per person.My fellow brits on site seem happy to pay it,but im am going to fight them.They have informed me that they will cut off my electric and water if i dont pay within 7 days.I pay my water down at the council office,so can they cut me off?as for electric we have a sub station on site and i beleave that we are paying 1.25ytl per unit.As a owner for 6 years now,i would like to know what in law i can do regarding my present situation.Is it possible to be on my own? I have my tapu do i still own my house? or am i to assume that its a kind of lease hold?To top it all off they wont give us access to the accounts,we have 2men on site working in the gardens and tending the pool.So where is all the money going when there are 59 houses on site?also,they have now given us a set of rules on what we can or can do.I would appreciate any helpful comments thank you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf