Author Topic: dry cleaners.  (Read 1715 times)

Offline scouser2

dry cleaners.
« on: January 16, 2010, 16:34:58 PM »
Does anyone know if there is a dry cleaners in fethiye? I am also looking for a tailors/alterations.
Thanks.

Offline cathy h

dry cleaners.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 17:10:01 PM »
Hi Chris,
I use the tailor who is along a tiny alley next to Premier Estates on Carsi Caddesi in Fethiye (one way street). I have also heard that the tailor near the traffic lights on the way into Fethiye from Tasyaka, before you turn towards the otogar, is good. Not used this one myself though.
There was a drycleaners on the Migros road (same side) just past the banks I think. Not looked lately but assume it is still there.
Cathy

Offline karenChris

dry cleaners.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 17:34:52 PM »
The dry cleaners you mean is called My Dry and is located on the left as you head towards Migros from Calis, quite expensive.
There is another one considerably cheaper in Fethiye, with the post office behind you take the road opposite, take the first turning right by the watch mender, you will come into a small square, the cleaners is on the right side you can't miss it as he usually has wedding dresses hanging outside.

For a good and reliable tailor go to the lights from the mosque, turn left onto the main road them immediately right by the cash machines, take your first left, on the right side you will see a passage way, he is on the left at the bottom, say Karen from the card shop sent you

Offline Old Daffodil

dry cleaners.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 19:50:27 PM »
I found a good alterations place in the new multi storey shopping mall opposite the entrance to the fish market where all the fruit and veg is. On the way to the Dolmus stop by the mosque. He is on the first floor.The dry cleaners are not far from the Mozaic Bahce behind the tapu office.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf