Author Topic: Central Heating  (Read 4393 times)

Offline sunnyd

Central Heating
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 19:36:29 PM »
Hi neesie1171... I've sent you an email..  I had the central heating previously installed a few years ago, it ran off gas and proved to be very expensive.. so I was looking for a wood burning stove with a back boiler to heat the radiators throughout the house.
I have know Hatice and Tolga for a few years and discovered that they had strted this system so went straight to them. The wood burning stoves are from the UK. Their office is located just off the 'back road' in Fethiye their company is PUS and they will call round to see you to work out the best heating solution for your property.
The system is fantastic I highly recommend it!!  :)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Central Heating
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 07:33:15 AM »
Hy Neesie, the boiler you describe would seem to be the same or similar to one we had in the UK.It may be called a trianco boiler.It is top loaded with coal,anthracite (which is high quality coal) or coke.It is a very highly efficient boiler.A few points for you may wish to look at if I am correct.The coal must be no bigger than cobbles,because the feed at the bottom of the hopper is narrow.There will be a lever at the side which must be pulled daily to remove the clinker which developes in the fire bed.I dont know why it needs to be outside other than the chimney or the looks of it.We had ours fitted in the utility room as it does provide heat which would be wasted if outside.Hope this may be helpful when you view it.regards jon

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 03:33:22 AM »
Oh central heating I would love some of that!!!!!!!!!  Best of luck sorting it all out.

Offline neesie1171

Central Heating
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 18:17:24 PM »
Hi there, just to let everybody know that we got Hakan from Alarko out to quote for our central heating system.  Anyway, we were very impressed with price so decided to go ahead with installation of system.

In the end we decided to go for the woodburner with backboiler system and we are very impressed, sitting here cosy as toast!!

Also would recommend Hakan without a doubt, he came round to see the house on Thursday, we also needed to fit a new fireplace so came back with Bilal Erdogan, less than 2 hours later to price up that!  Then came back a couple of hours later complete with quote and also a buyer for our old stove!

Anyway, long and short of it, less than a week since we entered his shop we have our central heating and absolutely gorgeous new fireplace fitted!  We are well happy!!

Denise

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Central Heating
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »
neesie,could you email on my profile to let me know the prices cheers

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Central Heating
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 12:51:36 PM »
And me neesie thanks ;)

Offline neesie1171

Central Heating
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 15:18:33 PM »
Hi Puma & Lance, have sent you both an e-mail.  Let me know if you don't receive it.

Thanks.

Denise

Offline busybee

Central Heating
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 16:18:52 PM »
Nessie would also email me please.  Many thanks

Offline neesie1171

Central Heating
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 16:43:45 PM »
Hi Busybee, just sent you an e-mail.  Let me know if you don't receive.

Thanks.

Denise

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Central Heating
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 06:48:12 AM »
price of gas is going up 15% this month

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf