Author Topic: party venue  (Read 1670 times)

Offline GrantT

party venue
« on: February 17, 2010, 15:43:23 PM »
Hi all,

I'm looking to organise a surprise Birthday party for when we are out in October and wondered if anyone could suggest a good venue that could help. Looking for a meal, drinks and some dancing for around 15 people. Would hopefully like to find somewhere which would be willing to put up some decorations and help with a cake etc - the usual Birthday trimmings a Brit would be expecting. Ideally in Fethiye but open to suggestions. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
party venue
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 16:21:18 PM »
Try this place has lots of entertainment on and comes highly recommended for the food, any place will have a cake ready for you if you let them know http://www.buffalosteakhouse.com.tr/

Mark

Offline kevman

party venue
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 18:58:58 PM »
Hi Grant, I agree with Mark, Buffalos is supposedly the in place at the mo. Just behind Kismet to give you an idea of where it is. Lorraine got me a cake from Carrefour and everyone agreed it was great but most places can sort a cake for you.
The owner is an Elvis singer and do's his own entertaining...you may have seen him before in Olu Deniz. We will keep our eyes open for you and let you know when you come out. Kev.

Offline GrantT

party venue
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 22:41:38 PM »
Thanks for the responses.

Kev - not a word to Gary when you see him next time we are out !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf