Author Topic: Arkhe in dalaman  (Read 2822 times)

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
Arkhe in dalaman
« on: May 11, 2010, 22:16:33 PM »
Hope you guys can help a friend of mine, does anyone know about a developer called 'arkhe' in dalaman -
flora apartments seem to thing they have changed to liman insat?? would be grateful for any help.

Also can you recommend a lawyer who is very good in fethiye and who speaks english/turkish need some legal advise.

Thanks for your help

Chris

Offline Andrew H

Arkhe in dalaman
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 18:27:40 PM »
Arkhe was run by some ex Hanel people who i think originally set up in Bodrum. Funnily I have their brochure for 2008 in my office. cant add a lot more I am afraid.

Offline gunna

• Aldershot, UK
Arkhe in dalaman
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:27:45 PM »
Andrew, thanks for the info, Hanel says it all!!! my friend is having major problems, builder has taken £47k from a £53k purchase and are still waiting for the apartment to be completed after 2 years, now wants them to move into a completed 3 bed apartment and another £20k, we are just trying to help them, not sure where we go from here, they don't have another £20k to spend.

Any suggestions would help?

Offline SteveJ

Arkhe in dalaman
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 16:29:41 PM »
I'd have no hesitation in recommending Oguz Gokhan Guzel to you. He has an office down by the harbour in Fethiye and speaks English like a native. He dealt with my apartment purchase and I was completely satisfied with his services and costs. You can PM me for his email address.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf