Author Topic: visa  (Read 43956 times)

Offline saoirse

visa
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2010, 12:46:30 PM »
Jesus Scunner you have me more confused!!!

All I wanna know is can I renew after 90 days or do I have to wait till end of 6 month period before getting a new visa. We are simple people in Uzumlu Scunner, please spell it out for me-type slowly!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
visa
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »
But they didn't tell anyone!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
visa
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2010, 12:50:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by saoirse

Jesus Scunner you have me more confused!!!

All I wanna know is can I renew after 90 days or do I have to wait till end of 6 month period before getting a new visa. We are simple people in Uzumlu Scunner, please spell it out for me-type slowly!!!!

I don't know, Mr Scorsese. I'd assume you won't be able to renew after 90 days otherwise the 3 months in 6 idea simply wouldn't work?

Offline pasha

visa
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2010, 12:50:25 PM »
Just imagine the "red tape" traffic jam after the rush for residency has started. : :)

Your 90 days will probably be up before your application is processed.:P

Offline SteveJ

visa
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2010, 12:51:30 PM »
but good news for us tourist types. I hope they've told the Visa Police at Dalaman  :)

Offline saoirse

visa
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2010, 12:53:25 PM »
I think you are right Scunner......(in all honesty I am lost and will just limit time there to 90 days to be safe!)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
visa
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2010, 12:56:22 PM »
But what about people like saorise? Spending 3 months in the Turkish summer sun, then can't go to Istanbul for a nice weekend 10 weeks later?

It's beginning to sound a bit silly and a bit sensible all at the same time. How do they manage to do that :D

Offline pasha

visa
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SteveJ

but good news for us tourist types. I hope they've told the Visa Police at Dalaman  :)

Don't hold your hopes up, inter-departmental communication is not a thing that happens here very often, if at all! :(

Offline BM06

visa
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
So as the story goes so far lets try and put a positive on the topic, if the multi entry visa now last for 180 days, with a 90 day multi stay within that period, you can renew your visa after your stay of 90 days in one block,as usual[?] like Baz said its a benefit for the tourist who have two or three holidays a year,it does not say you can not renew your visa after a 90 day stay in one block, just that you can now return as many times as you like over a period of 180 days not exceeding the 90day limit, so the visa trips should not be a problem.[?]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
visa
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2010, 13:02:07 PM »
And what about our 'permanent' tourists who may well have one of these in their passports but didn't read it? They go to Meis next time as normal after 90 days, only to be refused entry on their way back due to their 90 in 180 already being used up? This could be very seriously bad for people.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf