Author Topic: New Member Introduction  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Andrew H

New Member Introduction
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 23:37:57 PM »
Well as prompted by Anne just joined the forum, not sure what to say because we [my wife Chris and I]  have a villa in Ovacik [who have there own forum] but not half as lively as this one!

So much more info on this forum. Anyway details we live in Caterham Surrey and I run my own business as a financial adviser [dont boo!] we have been out to Turkey a couple of times this year and like eveyone love it. Went to Calis this summer and had a meal in a Chinese restaurant on the front but cant remember its name but it was good.

Hope you  have good relations with us lot up the hill!

Offline BJ

New Member Introduction
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 23:20:41 PM »
Hi both,
I too have an apartment in GV (C block) and hope to be there late August, early Sept. There are a group of us who reguarly email each other with updates so if you want to be in touch with other owners at GV let me know.
Barbara

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
New Member Introduction
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 09:00:49 AM »
hope you will be very happy in your little piece of turkey, Valentine Hollies had record out in sixties called bus stop break up, you shouldn't need the umbrella though.

Offline gt

New Member Introduction
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 07:21:45 AM »
hi joe/sue
          welcome and have great fun shopping in april,be aware that you will need an umberella and warm clothes for the evenings.The bars/resturants are starting to open at that time and is good because you can sit and chat with them unlike the hustle and bustle of the high season.
well done on the purchase

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf