Author Topic: Turkcell phone problems.  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Carpete

Turkcell phone problems.
« on: March 04, 2012, 16:27:16 PM »
I have a Turkish phone all properly registered etc. with a Turkcell sim. I am getting an intermittent fault. The phone will work ok calling in Turkey but will not text in the UK or in Turkey all the time. The guy in the shop changed the +44 to a 00 and it worked to text the UK and then stopped working next day again! Help!!!!  Anyone got the Turkcell number in English please and if so, is it a free call? I intend to change to AVEA asap as I had this problem last year also.
Thanks.
C.

Offline micky mouse

Turkcell phone problems.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 15:06:39 PM »
Hi Carol,im on avea and have been for years and i have never ever had any problems at all with my turkish phone so i would suggest going over to them asap as you have stated.I have spoken with sammer and we have half of our 300euros back and we will get a second payment some time in the near future.If you are now back in cicek whats the sight like after all the rain etc?If you see kevin could you ask him if hes managed to get my water problem solved,as i will be out in april with elsie,paul,pauline.Also,i have just been imformed that we have to sign up for our electric and pay the fees as like the other side of the site.I have emailed Sammer to see if this is correct or not,if you are back on skype you could call me on Fulham o11.Thanks Micky.

Offline Carpete

Turkcell phone problems.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 18:53:44 PM »
I have emailed you privately.
C.

Offline Carpete

Turkcell phone problems.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 18:58:04 PM »
The hotel here helped as did their contact with the Kemer Turkcell shop near to Tansas. The code 289326 was used. Cost 8ytl. Might help someone else? Seems to have solved the problem so fingers crossed. I will however move to Avea still asap as their service is in English.
C

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf