Author Topic: yengec ovacick  (Read 7275 times)

Offline dagnabbit

yengec ovacick
« on: September 12, 2012, 14:54:36 PM »
this place is a must "if you can get a table" as you have to book in advance, the food is amazing and at very reasonable prices, set in a very peaceful setting with tables set out around the pool away from all the noise, we ate here twice but would have been more as they get booked up very quickly, best meals of our holiday, excellent  8) 8)

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
Re: yengec ovacick
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »
Directions please? Sorry can't place it.....

Offline wolvesfan

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 14:21:29 PM »
Its located on the bottom road in Ovacik behind the Start Apart and Blue Pearl hotels. It's a 4 bed boutique hotel in it's own grounds. Went there a few years ago. Would agree with the poster except was a bit pricey and the menu is limited because they only cater for limited number of covers. Friends who have been recently rave about it.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 23:33:31 PM »
Hi Cannot place these hotels can anyone be a bit more specific ie. which end of Ovacik and a more well known landmark would be helpful please.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 11:19:30 AM »
Just what I thought Phil. Every time I drive up there I look for the Yengec but have never seen it. Lots of recommendations though.

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 14:11:53 PM »
Easy way! From Fethiye on the main middle road. Orka Hotel on left then Taxi rank Turn left after taxi rank and before Mirage restaurant. Follow road to the left sorry right and you will see Start Apart and sign pointing right to Yegec. phone Res' 0252 616 6037. :D  Pauline says I'm  just the same when driving???.... Sol Sag Sol Sol Sag....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 16:41:59 PM by ovacik2 »

Offline thekeyclan

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 16:17:52 PM »
As Ovcik2 says, except, FROM Fethiye, Orka Hotel is on the right, Taxi rank also on right and turn right just before Mirage restaurant. continue to the end of the road, turn left, and just before Start Apart turn right and Yengic is 150m in front of you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 16:21:40 PM »
Are you all sure this place actually exists :D

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 16:38:39 PM »
It exists ok. Only been once felt at home. Well felt like a bottle of Milk actually, the silver top variety.   :) :o

Offline dagnabbit

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 22:04:17 PM »
ok, directions

coming from fethiye to ovacik pass the aquapark

when you see the orca on your right, turn right, into marmara cadessi the mirage restaurant will be on your left and the orca on your right

continue along here until you come a fork in the road, take the left fork, the blue pearl apts are on your right after about 100 yards turn right "by side of blue pearl" there is a small green sign "yengec" on the lampost where you turn right go to end of that rd approx 100 yds and the entrance is directly in front of you there will be a blackboard with the menu on it go in and take the first path on the left that takes you to the pool, bar and restaurant. enjoy

somebody mentioned it's a bit pricey, well i was there was last week and starters are from 7tl mains from about 15tl to 30tl and puds about 7tl i don't call that expensive especially as the food is excellent and i do mean excellent, they have about 5 daily specials on top of the normal menu, by the way i do not work for the yengec and nor am i related to them, it's just my opinion but it is definetly worth trying    ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf