Author Topic: gold shops  (Read 3579 times)

Offline babsnn

• Newly Registered
gold shops
« on: September 16, 2014, 19:08:52 PM »
Hi Coming over soon for couple of weeks and was wondering if there were any jewelry shops that re-model old pieces of gold into new designs?
I've had similar done in Hisaronu and Icmeler over the years and was looking to do again this year.  Cheers

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: gold shops
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 19:23:58 PM »
I think you will find most of the Jewellery Shops will do this for you.   We use Zumrut in the Main Street of Calis Beach and can recommend this Jewellery Shop.   

Offline dycedon

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 06:23:27 AM »
There is a jewellers on main street Calis called Berlins, they have a workshop and will make to your own design.

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 16:28:25 PM »
My friend niyjo who has a villa behind mine in koca calis has two shops in calis called berlin jewllers i can highly recommend him, he has done lots of bits for me in there work shop behind there main shop in the high street.Resonable prices as well and buys scrap gold.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 19:21:15 PM »
If you mean the workshop on the way to the Guitar Bar I am pretty sure this business is independent.  I know other Jewellers use this place and so do ex-pats and tourists.  I heard one person say it cuts out the middle man by going directly to the workshop.
If anyone is going to sell scrap gold, go online and look at the price for the day.  The gold price is worldwide, so you can sell it in Turkey or the U.K. for the same price.
This is just one website that buy gold, there are others, but this is a good reference site.
http://www.scrapgolduk.co.uk         ;)

Offline babsnn

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 17:36:10 PM »
Many thanks guys. Very helpful

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf