Author Topic: Site Management Plan  (Read 3143 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Site Management Plan
« on: August 29, 2015, 20:09:39 PM »
My Turkish neighbour and myself are trying to put together all the information to enable us to belatedly start our Site Committee.  There are only three villas on the site, and until two and a half years maintenance, gardening, repair and electricity payments was sorted out between us all on a informal basis, which until then worked well.

However, since then the other (Russian) neighbour has moved out and is trying to sell the next door villa without success, so she has now rented.  Long and short is that she hasn't paid a penny (and refuses to) for anything since she left and to add insult to injury neither has the renter.  So enough is enough, our good neighbour and ourselves have gone legal to recover the money.

We are also going down the 'committee' route as well, so that things in the future will be carried out on a more formal basis so that debt recovery, including interest, and full legal fees can be recovered more easily.  Indeed we believe forming the committee will bring the 'Csarina' to heel and force her to pay the money when it falls due...as she used to do!!

So sorry this has become a bit of a whinge and long tale, but the main purpose of this post is to ask if anyone has a copy (e-format ideally) of their site Management Plan that we could use as a template for ours.  If we can get more than one that will be great as we could build ' best in breed' Management Plan from them all.  I'll then post it here on CBF in a generic format for others to use as a resource in the future.

Thanks in anticipation....UBT

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Site Management Plan
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 21:37:29 PM »
We are also i think about to be doing this so i would be interrested in seeing a template of whst is what UBT...a few days ago i was ruing the day i bought on a complex!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 22:21:40 PM »
Hope this is not too far off topic but how about when the template is in place that we do what we did with the Restaurant Guide and gladly provide a copy of the template in exchange for a donation to the 3C's.

Just a thought  :).

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 08:39:49 AM »
UBT- We could end up setting up a committee,as you always seem to get a non-payer.Even though our site fees are very reasonable an owner has not contributed yet.Liz 101 has been through the process l'm sure she would help with some imformation.

Offline usedbustickets

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 12:19:53 PM »
Surprised that we haven't so far got any respone on this .... so I will ask again with a pretty please  ;)

Offline Neil B

• Visiting Fethiye & Calis since 1984
Re: Site Management & Maintenance Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 13:49:43 PM »
We have our complex AGM in October which principally is to agree a new Owners Association Document to bring us under Turkish Condominium Law.
At present as we have :-
(1) an Owners Agreement Document and
(2) a Maintenance Agreement with our builder/site manager.
Following our AGM and updates to either or both if there is sufficient interest I will arrange for "vanilla copies" to be made available.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 15:32:00 PM »
Didn't I read somewhere on CBF that there had to be a minimum of 6 properties on a site before it could be regarded as  a "complex" and thereby covered by  Turkish Condominium Law?

UBT has only three villas on his site so is there any point in setting something up which can not be enforced through the courts?

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 16:00:37 PM »

The Condominium Law applies to complexes of eight or more dwellings.

I too think if you are under this number and have no problems, leave

well alone and steer clear of the Turkish Legal and Autocratic systems.     

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 16:12:19 PM »
Sorry guys, been a bit of a busy time with one thing & another, not least a site AGM   ;) Lemon 1 does have a mangement plan, but only in hard copy & some of the paragraphs are very specific to us, so not really suitable to be sent out without some form of explanation.

UBT, Mrs. Tickets is, I believe at the 3C's shop with me on Wednesday, maybe if you email me the night before, I'll have a prayer of remembering to bring a copy down with me

Offline usedbustickets

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2015, 10:25:38 AM »
Thanks Liz I will do that.

On the point of condominium law, whilst there is no legal requirement to establish a committee where the number of properties is less than 6/8, it is considered 'good practice' and helps makes it easier if it comes to dealing with debt situations like ours.  And also making any decisions made by the committee enforceable through law if necessary.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf