Author Topic: internet connection  (Read 4510 times)

Offline mel binks

« on: September 26, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »
For about the last 5 days we have been having internet problems, slow, cannot get TV, general poor quality service. Today I did a speed test , unable to locate server, eventually Izmir kept flashing and download 1.01, upload 0.68. Does anyone know who to contact at TTnet to help solve this problem, tel No etc. Thanks for any advice.   

Offline philrose

Re: internet connection
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 10:53:20 AM »
We have had a similar problem for the last couple of weeks mainly between 12:00 - 18:00 connection dropping and slow speeds apparently due to the fiber upgrade in the area. their customer contact number is 444 0 375

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 20:07:53 PM »
The uninstalled fibre is at fault then?  Nothing to do with the local core and access network being overloaded by tourists using wi-fi for video based servics and heavy use services or kids off of school using the t'interweb or just a poor network that is overutilised or indeed video hungry tv usage by ex past living here?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 21:54:28 PM »
We have had no problems, brilliant connection since the beginning of September and been watching British T.V. in the evenings, no problems.  Best we have had.

Offline GlennB

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 22:23:54 PM »
We have had no problems, brilliant connection since the beginning of September and been watching British T.V. in the evenings, no problems.  Best we have had.

Helpful  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 22:32:14 PM »
I'm interested to know - why did you think this was the section to post this in?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 22:34:09 PM »
Glenn B,  I already explained in another post a while ago who we are with and also had some p.m's from members at that time asking me details. So, I think this was helpful and this update was just to say we are still happy.
Sorry you and Frances must have missed my postings on the subject, but if you use the search facility you will find the details.

Offline philrose

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 06:59:30 AM »
The uninstalled fibre is at fault then?  Nothing to do with the local core and access network being overloaded by tourists using wi-fi for video based servics and heavy use services or kids off of school using the t'interweb or just a poor network that is overutilised or indeed video hungry tv usage by ex past living here?
It's ttnet, possibly one of the worst internet providers in the world! So whatever.......

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2015, 12:38:38 PM »
Nothing to do with you mucker, it's just the garbage that comes out from TTNET and TT to explain their cr*p service in Turkey in general, but in this area in particular, when they know the already stretched IP network in this area/region just about copes in the non tourist period.

Offline philrose

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 13:25:47 PM »
None taken  ;)
Hate ttnet......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf