Author Topic: Residents visa gone back  (Read 2433 times)

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
Residents visa gone back
« on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »
Hi,

We got back to Tuzla to find a delivery form from PTT. went there today to collect and was told the permit was no longer there, anyway, after a lot of chat and phone calls the woman at the desk said "Go to Mugla!!.

I am pretty sure hat she meant call the residency office there and I have been trying to but nobody seems to speak English.

Has anybody been through the same thin? If so is there an English speaking person I can talk to and get my RP re-delivered?

Thanks for any advice.

TC

Offline Jack13

Re: Residents visa gone back
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 18:12:08 PM »
have been through this recently. i.e. this week. been waiting for my wives rp for over 3 months. like u been told to phone mugla where there is somebody who speaks English. no the haven't. at the end of the day through vulkan who phoned mugla we have to make an appointment and take our passport. lets hope we don't need to go back to the uk for any emergency. absolute nonsense.

Offline davybill

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 18:24:08 PM »
We had the same for my wife's,told by PTT go to Mugla, didn't bother went back to PTT a week later,
Told us it was in. Ankara, had text a few days later,so went back to the PTT the one near the Ortogar
and it was there,

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 06:23:15 AM »
I am still trying to locate my RP, could be in Mugla, could be in Fethiye, could be any blinkinware!!

Meanwhile I have had a good offer for our car but I don't know if I need the RP to sell it. The Turkish guy buying it doesn't seem too fussed.

Anyone done this (bought/sold car without RP) or know anybody who has??

Thanks

TC :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf