Author Topic: Club e hotel  (Read 3040 times)

Offline kimmie

Club e hotel
« on: May 29, 2016, 21:58:39 PM »
 Thanks for the replies we know exactly where it is our next dilemma is oykun again or club e????? Maybe the best price will be the deciding factor. Once again thanks this is a brilliant forum  some one always takes the time to reply!!

Offline Lynne09

Re: Club e hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 08:03:34 AM »
Depends whether you like peace & quiet or something more lively Club E very quiet but super location!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 10:34:59 AM »
Oykun is a great choice, stayed there a couple of times and really liked it. Been to Club E many times, I'd say slightly higher quality than Oykun but the main thing is as Lynne just said - you can hear a pin drop, even in July and August at Club E. For me that is lovely if I was going with the good lady but not one for the whole family.

You wouldn't regret choosing either though I think.

Offline kimmie

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 05:35:42 AM »
 Once again thanks all I have booked club e the price was the same for both we decided to have a change from the oykun There is definitely no bargain holidays to turkey we have paid more this June than last and we are on the same thomson flight from doncaster almost identical holiday but hey ho we wanted calis and topkapi!!!!!!

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 05:16:04 AM »
Our friends just booked Mutlu from Doncaster for 1 week on 23rd June for £295 each real bargain compared to price of flights

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf