Author Topic: November flights  (Read 1657 times)

Offline siamesechris

• Newly Registered
November flights
« on: June 24, 2016, 15:27:41 PM »
We want to come back to Calis for a wedding in November but there are no flights whatsoever online. I have contacted Thomas Cook who said they don't fly out of season to Dalaman. I said they did because I have flown to Dalaman with them  in November before! They said they didn't and the conversation stopped. Does anyone have any idea whats happening because there are no flights from UK to Dalaman with anyone at all! Hard to think its terrorism related if they are flying me in May and September to Dalaman ,but are too scared in  November!

Offline Somerset Simon

Re: November flights
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 15:41:06 PM »
You will struggle for direct flights, but can recommend Pegasus from stansted which is at least once a day, flypgs.com but it is via Istanbul so check wait time as some options are more than 2 hours

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: November flights
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 15:58:25 PM »
You may well have flown in November and / or December before but TC have reduced all flights to Turkey this year.

The season usually ends during the last week in October or the first one in November. After that, you've got very little chance of finding any direct flights from the UK into Dalaman. You're going to have to go via Istanbul or fly to Antalya and then go by road to Fethiye.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf