Author Topic: Oven cleaning  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Oven cleaning
« on: March 28, 2017, 15:34:06 PM »
Does anyone know of a local company that will come out to clean ovens? If so, please could I have contact details? Yes, I know that makes me sound like the laziest mare in Christendom, but I look after 4 other apartments & life's too short to clean 5 ovens at a time   :)

Offline faymoore

• Enjoy your life,this is not a dress rehearsal!
Re: Oven cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 15:45:35 PM »
Does anyone know of a local company that will come out to clean ovens? If so, please could I have contact details? Yes, I know that makes me sound like the laziest mare in Christendom, but I look after 4 other apartments & life's too short to clean 5 ovens at a time    :)

Sorry, I cannot help with your quest Liz101 but I totally agree with the sentiment. And I also lol.  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 16:12:34 PM »
I think some Turkish person should start a business like this, we have one locally they seems to be doing so well. I keep seeing before and after pictures on F.B.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 21:59:18 PM »
I dont know Liz,but when you find one be sure to let me know. I had the 3 settees cleaned today, best 60tl I ever spent. If I could just find someone to clean the walls and ceiling  :-[ ;D ;D

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 08:39:36 AM »
Ask at one of the hotels. Most of their cleaning staff are local ladies and are usually looking at ways to earn extra cash.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf