Author Topic: CIP Lounge Dalaman  (Read 2247 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
CIP Lounge Dalaman
« on: June 23, 2018, 15:05:10 PM »
After reading about Thomas Cook delays I was a little worried about my future flight at the beginning of August so I was wondering what the lounge is like been past on numerous occasions but never went in what’s the food like and if it’s poor can you take food in from outside (Macdonalds  KFC etc)

Offline marina

Re: CIP Lounge Dalaman
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 15:24:43 PM »
We used the lounge in May because of a 5 and a half hour delay with Thomas Cook! Big surprise!  : :)  We'd never used it before either but couldn't bear the thought of endless hours drifting around the airport. It was very comfortable, plenty of hot and cold drinks though alcohol was extra. Food was fine for us. Not a huge choice, just a buffet but enough. Didn"t see anyone bringing other food in but that's not to say you can't if you ask nicely!
When you go to the desk they'll quote in both lira and sterling. They told us 135Tl or £27 each. I paid on my card in lira and it came back as £43.13  total! Oh, and take a plug adaptor in your hand luggage, plenty of plug sockets to charge phones etc. That's one thing we'll remember in future!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 16:36:04 PM »
You must be a real VIP if you can afford to buy McDonald's, KFC etc at Dalaman.  ;)

Offline marina

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 16:40:02 PM »
 ;D  yes, should have said food's certainly no worse than KFC and McDonalds!

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 18:44:31 PM »
At the moment with the exchange rate as it is it’s not that expensive, still high compared to Fethiye but on a par with airports in the UK

Offline blueclad

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2018, 19:42:47 PM »
we used the CIP this week food ok  hot/ cold drinks nice and cool comfy seats wifi  and tv far better than being in the overcrowded departure area, as NO food or drink offered by Thomas cook after 2 hrs as is passengers right  [ it was only available as we boarded the plane  many hours later]  Thomas Cook will also get the cost added to my claim

Offline marina

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2018, 20:12:11 PM »
At the moment with the exchange rate as it is it’s not that expensive, still high compared to Fethiye but on a par with airports in the UK

You just need to make sure you get your money's worth trainer. We were there 5 hours and reckon we did ok!   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf